Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

jackmen removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: jacksonnjackson441@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

jacksonjackson441@yahoo.com Hello Gentle Lady. How are you? I
saw your profile on othersingles.com. Your
information interested me very much. I shall be glad to learn about you in more
detail in personal dialogue. My name is Jackson. . I am harmonous attractive
black Man with brown eyes. I am cheerful and sexy, accurate and careful with
sense of humour. I am passionate about learning new and exciting things! Love to
love and be loved! I am an extrovert and like to have attention. I never married
and i have no children. I am Medical Student am ok with my life. My
interests:art, nature, dances, exotic. I am sure, there are many advantages in
my person!!! I would like to find someone who I am both emotionally and
physically compatiblewith. Someone who likes to have fun but can also get
serious on occasions. Someone who can go from the mountains to the opera and
still feel comfortable. I search special real Woman for serious relations. I am
search virtual friend on correspondence!!! My ideal Woman, is real noble
educated sincere Woman, with open heartedly and pure soul. If you see in
yourself these qualities, I shall be glad to see your letter in my box. My
personal email (jacksonjackson441@yahoo.com). Yours Jackson. PS. Please, be in
earnest to my letter. ok? I will send you my pictures later.

0 comments: