Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

bucky removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: bucky_charly@yahoo.com
e-mail message:

I came across your profile and it gladened my heart because, you are doing real
good dear,you're so romantic and cute, though i really feel a bit different
because its hard to come by the mrs right. It gives me pleasure to write this
piece of note just to say hi, to know how you're doing, and get along with
you.Hope you are taking life very easy because it is a wonderful thing to be
alive and meet people.i really want to let you know how beautiful and adoring
you are and i believe we all have a reason why we are here; true love, that is
what my heart desires. love is an emotion that develops when you get along with
people and we find out that we are stuck in there because of the joy and
happiness derived from loving and being loved.You're so charming that i would
want to have a word with you and probably get to know you well.you can write me
with bucky_charly@yahoo.com if
it pleases you or perhaps add me for a chat.i hope to read your mail soon.

0 comments: