Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, October 20, 2007

becky4u111 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: becky_christopher28@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hi Handsome My Name is becky ,Was Searching Through Different Profile and came accross urs,Am a Down Earth Woman and a Godfearing One,am that easy going type,i laugh alot and i always make people laugh,am a Open minded one and a Cool headed Girl,shy at First but warm up so Quick,hope you feel me (lol).I'm a Biracial but Half African and Half Mexican and i dont want any Games Scene on here and am not here to hurt or cheat on anyone, My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features.it's because My Ex hurt me and Cheated on me,Thats why i'm lookinG for a Serious Relationship. I'm not into the clubs ,Now don't get me wrong I'm a very fun person and can make fun of any situation and am the one that will always make you happy whenever ur sad.I'm just looking for everything I need in one man. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few,Love going to the Beach and Reading Poetry,playing bball on the street,watching football and Listening to Music,watching a Movies and i Love Romantic Movies Most cuz am a Romantic Woman,Love playing with Kids.Right now in Africa looking after my Sick Mom and will be back soon.(hope you are not discouraged).Ok I'm done for now and I'm turning the table back on you... If I still sound like someone that you want to know then by all means let me know and get back to me, I may have what you need...Well i dont log on to this site because it slower and my pc dont let me Log on that Much on the site,so dont burther to send me a reply here because i may not get back at you.You can contact me further by my private email if you will like to keep this connection. becky_christopher28@yahoo.com or add me on yahoo messenger.but i always stay on yahoomail. i'll be looking forward to read from you soonest on yahoomail. Love becky

0 comments: