Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, October 20, 2007

jose002 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: fffff002ddaa@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

From: Miss Josette Emile, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire, Note, Please kindly reply me through this my direct email address, (josette.emile002@yahoo.fr) Dearest One, Compliement of the day, I am Miss Josette Emile, The only Daugther of late Mr and Mrs Emile Kouassi. I contact you after going through your profile. Though I have not met you before but I believe that one has to risk, Confiding in some one to succeed in this life. Please and Please, Do not be embarased, I am seeking your attention to help me transfer the sun of Six Million, Three hundred and fifty thousand America dollars, ( US $6,350,000) in your account and to help me invest in your country. Please it is more than urgent. Moreover, My Dear, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts/ input after the success of this transaction. I am waiting for your urgent response as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless you. Best regards. Miss Josette Emile. {josette.emile002 (at) y.....a....h...o...o(dot)..f.
.r}

0 comments: