Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, October 29, 2007

caro4u removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: r_mabou@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Dear , My name is Miss.Carolin Mabou, I got your contact details at(www.othersingles.com)and I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better. My private e-mail:(c_mabou@yahoo.com ) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest. Yours truly, Carolin Mabou. c_mabou(at)yahoo(dot)com

0 comments: