Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

derek11 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: carleenjinc@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Good Morning How are you doing.I am Derek Culkin McAllister 42/Male from St.Cloud,Minnesota.I am single and looking for a seriuos relationship,i'm a fun loving, gray bearded, and a little pudgy, but currently losing sensitive woman. Actually I am looking for a workout partner as well.The best way to describe myself would be to say: I would long the hours of work each day because of what I treasured at home. I'm a spiritual man who looks past the outer lining of a person to find the goodness in their heart, in their soul. I am not looking for physical perfection - after all so many of the "Beautiful People" just seem to be hung up on themselves.I got your profile on here and would like to get to know you much better.i would really like to meet someone like you in person and probably build up a strong relationship with you,Here is my yahoo Id cutecaringderek@yahoo.com and i will also like to have yours so we can communicate often. Derek Culkin McAllister.

0 comments: