Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Laura080 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: laura_smith_Love_fun@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello. how are u ?Hope all is well with you there?If so Glory be to God allmigthy ..About me i am Laura Smith by name and i am 29 years old of age i am new on internet dating site .I am looking to share my enthusiam for life, meet people,and make some friends,possibly more. I live by my self with my dog sky who also loves to go on adventures. I enjoy kayaking, camping and fly fishing and will often combine these activities during the good weather months. During the winter months I enjoy cross country skiing and jamming with friends around a camp fire. Giving this on-line thing a go to see if it increases my range of possibilities to better my chances of meeting that special someone who also enjoys being active and will inspire me to do more of the things I love, hopefully I can offer the same and i am a kind of person that is Nice,Caring,Loyal,Honest
,Reliable,Opnminded and God fearing person ..i am 5ft5 five of age and i am a God beliven person and i am really looking forward to meet the rigth man that will make my life complet and I believe a relationship should be based in mutual respect and striving to bring out the best in each other while avoiding control and i think i am really intrested in ur profile and if u like my also u can email me to my email address which is laura_smith_love_fun@yahoo.com .so i will be looking forward to hear from u Soon.... My regards, Laura

0 comments: