Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Maria_aaa removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: susyara_susyara@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello my new friend. I to become interested in your profile on and to decide to write to you. To me I was very a pity but to not know why so it has turned out. To me of 28 years. I never was married. I the soft and gentle girl, like when in the house warmly and cosy. I believe in the God and in the soul. I love walks on nature, I adore fresh whiff of a wind, tender beams of the gentle sun. I am looking for a serious relationship leading to marriage and I am not interested just in a internet chat or adventure. I am interested only in how the man hisself is and not what he has. If you have become interested in me please write on this e-mail: need1kindman@yahoo.com If you to answer me on my e-mail i shall write in more detail about myself and I shall send you the photo. I very much to hope for your fast answer. With hope Maria

0 comments: