Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

sandralizzy4love12 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: sandralizzy4love12@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

e-mail message: Hi Handsome How are you doing today? its my first day on this site, i had to see who was on and your page poped right up, i could not resist, but had to mail you, cos your profile and picture was unresistable.Impressing is what i described your profile as ....a near perfect description of what i desire in a man ,even your pix goes a long way in describing the quintessential underlying beauty any man would seek for in a woman ...i think i like you..now..i know i like you but all that don't matter as all real love relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship..i would like to know u better and be good friends with u and am sure something deeper will spring from there, Sorry i almost forgot to mention my name, I'm (sandra) I'll be expecting your responce, I'll talk to you later. And pls send me email, heres my email address below: sandralizzy4love12@yahoo.com And Pls don't add me to your Yahoo instant messanger ..Cuz am not normally online there okay... Bye Sandra

0 comments: