Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Olechka_kiss removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: konfetka2008@gmail.com

e-mail message:

hello dear! how are you? I am very glad that to me was possible to find your structure. I more recently on this site of acquaintances. And a little that I understand here, but I hope, that my letter will reach you and you can read it. I want to tell that I very much liked your structure, and I would like to begin dialogue with you. I want to tell at once, that I very serious girl and me serious relations so if you will play with me tell to me it at once better are necessary. I shall be not against as to communicate as friends, but you should know that an overall objective of my visiting of this site, it to find second half. I hope that you want as to find the girl here, and that at us it will turn out to begin acquaintance and dialogue. I want to ask you that you have started to write to me at once on mine email as I cannot frequently come on this site, in fact I understand on the Internet a little, and now I could go here through the manager in agency of acquaintances. Mine email: konfetka2008@gmail.com I shall be very glad if I shall see the letter from you in the near future. And I certainly promise to send you a photo of me in the answer have a nice day!!

0 comments: