Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

nurka78 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: normalno87@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello!!!! My name is Anna, I liked your structure and I would like to get acquainted with you on closer. And very much I hope that you will answer my letter. I search serious relations with the person and I hope that you too. I send you the E-mail and I hope that you write to me. anna-bayduraeva@yandex.ru I am 29 years old, I am very active and cheerful women. I have long blonde hair, pleasant appearance, brown eyes, and sports body. I have many various interests: I like to listen to music, to go in for sports, dance and walk on fresh air. I have quiet character and able to understand and communicate with people. I hope you visit on my structure, and you like it. Therefore if you are interested in searches of serious relations I shall very much wait for your letter and if you will answer me That I certainly shall send you the photo and I shall tell about myself in more detail. Write to me I shall wait very much. Anna

0 comments: