Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ekaterinasweet removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: Katyasweet45@yandex.ru

e-mail message:

Hello, My name is Ekaterina I am 26 years old. I'm living in Izhevsk, Russia now. As for me I was born in Russia. And now I would like to know how it is to live in the other country, what people lives there and I plan, may be to live somewhere in the future. I'd like to notice that it's only my dreams now. I am searching for my love person in my life now, for my soulmate and my love, and I hope that we can become more closer for each of us. You can learn about me more, if you would like to write me back. And if you are interested in me you may write me, this is my e-mail: Katyasweet45@yandex.ru I'll wait your soon letter. Sincerely, Ekaterina

0 comments: