Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, October 20, 2007

mega123 removed for spamming

sender e-mail address: danmados@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello My Dear Friend, My name is Dr.Mohamed Buba Marwa( Ret)Army General.Due to the nature and the ground investigation of past rulers in Nigeria, and after much deliberation with my Lawyer concerning some amount in which I need to invest into Estate Management and other profitable Business Sector in your country. My Lawyer advice it will be wise I contact a Foreigner who can handle this transaction involving a cash investment for me and my Family. I decided to contact you with such a trust after looking at your profile. This transaction involves a cash investment of the sum of US$25,000.000 ( Twenty-five Million United States Dollar) to invest in estate business in your country. The investment will be under your supervision on behalf of me and my family. I cannot do it on my own now because of my current situation here in Nigeria for some political issues. For more understanding of me go through this website: http://www.mbmarwa.com. Please if you can help me out kindly reply me back through my private email : dr.mohamedmarwa@yahoo.com I will furnish all the details information in confidential to you on how we can proceed further. Thanks, waiting to read from you. May God Bless you. Yours Faithfully, Rtd Mohamed Buba Marwa.

0 comments: