Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, October 04, 2007

sbalove removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: olivia_v20@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Olivia6x6@yahoo.co.uk Hello My name is Olivia am a young girl, i saw your profile today at www.othersingles.com and became interested in you, I will also like to know you more, and if you can send me an email to my email address, I will give you my pictures, Here is my email address (Olivia6x6@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above. Please send me an email i will be happy to write you back, thanks and love life. Olivia Olivia6x6@yahoo.co.uk Hallo ist mein Name Olivia morgens ein junges Mädchen, ich sah dein Profil heute bei www.othersingles.com und wurde interessiert an dir, mag ich auch dich mehr kennen, und wenn du mich ein email zu meinem email address schicken kannst, gebe ich dich meine Abbildungen, bin hier mein email address (Olivia6x6@yahoo.co.uk), das ich glaube, daß wir von hier umziehen können! Für deine Post zu meinem email address oben erwarten. Ein email, das ich glücklich, bin dich zurück zu schreiben, Dank und das Liebeleben schicken Sie mir bitte. Olivia

0 comments: