Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, October 04, 2007

russnatasha removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: russ.natasha@gmail.com

e-mail message: Hello. Has looked your questionnaire, and has decided to write to you really. Because in you is that such, that is not present in the friend to the man. Also I think, that it would be very pleasant for me if we with you could gets acquainted and certainly to build relations. I here really to build serious relations, instead of I search for friendship. As to me: that my age makes 28 years my birthday already was on August, 16. As you know, that I was born in Russia and I live in city (Zvenigovo). My character very good and at me serious intentions. What can you tell to me about yourself? It will be very pleasant for me, if we with you you can speak more. I leave to you the e-mail the address that you to write to me the letter and sent photos. Mine e-mail the address: russ.natasha@gmail.com I warn you at once, that at me was not present msn. Nataliya

0 comments: