Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Vika123 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: zaebsa@gmail.com

e-mail message:

Hello! I looked your structure and have decided to write to you. Vika of my name. I write to you from Russia from the city of Kazan. I hope, I have made a correct choice, and we can find much in general, and we can create friendship. To me of 28 years. Completely you can see my appearance in a photo which I have placed in this site under structure, I have been never married, and I have no any children. I dream of existing and strong love. I think, that you also dream of it. I hope, our dreams will crown success and us, it is probable to make their validity. If I though have a little interested you, write to me on my e-mail: onlyyoudear@gmail.com Vika

0 comments: