Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, October 04, 2007

lonelycharlie removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: charlieburell@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

hi angel my name is Charlie am a widow with a kid that is why am on here looking for someone to love and care,someone i could call mine,someone i could spend the rest of my life with and i came across your profile i must confess i just can't take my eyes of you cos you are irresistible and i would love to have some thing in common with you that is having kind of serious relationship that is if you don't mind hope to hear from you soonest and if you feel like chatting, you can join me on my yahoo Im Charlieburell@yahoo.com can't wait to hear from you.

0 comments: