Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

devaxa removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: lovedev@rambler.ru

e-mail message:

hi, my name Anna to me of 29 years. I live in Russia. Probably, will receive from me the letter for you unexpectedness! However, I hope me you you will engage on him in understanding and the full attitude! I write you this letter as I want to find serious communications, I want also essential the man his dream to find! I do not know as you will consider on my letter, but hopes you of me you will answer me! Probably we shall good friends, and we shall get acquainted closer, and can even more! If I am interesting to you, but writes to me, please, on my E-mail hohlikovanya@rambler.ru I shall tell about me later in the following letters as you will see my photos. Now I shall wait your answer. With hope Anna!

0 comments: