Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, October 20, 2007

jenny_smith1011 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: jenny_smith1011@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

hello i am jenny smith i am from london uk i am 29 years of agen i am single looking for the right man to be with ..i am honest,caring,loving,loyal and understanding man..i am here for a serious relationship...i wanna have my own family...i want to start a new life with the right man...And i am new to this site to get my heart desiree......I come across your profile through my searching and i will like to know about you and will be very glad if you can kinda contact me through my personal email address which is jenny_smith1011@yahoo.com am online now waiting for your mail....

hello i am jenny smith am 29 years of agen i am single looking for the right man to be with ..i am honest,caring,loving,loyal and understanding man..i am here for a serious relationship...i wanna have my own family...i want to start a new life with the right man...And i am new to this site to get my heart desiree......I come across your profile through my searching and i will like to know about you and will be very glad if you can kinda contact me through my personal email address which is jenny_smith1011@yahoo.com am online now waiting for your mail..

0 comments: