Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

babea removed, spammer

E-mail address davidmaguire2@hotmail.com

Sample e-mail:

Hi, my name is Rosemary Williams I was looking at your match. You are one very Handsome outstanding man for me . I would like to get to know you if, we have a good match. I am looking for that special someone who will be true and faithful to me. Someone who really likes me for me. I am a honest, caring and faithful person. I do not play games with peoples feelings. I am a true person. Basically, what I am looking for in a match is someone who is intelligent, affectionate, playful, someone true and faithful, loving, caring, friendly, someone who knows some good jokes, someone fun to be with, and someone who calls me when I feel down. You are a very handsome man i think. All I could say is are you the special someone I am looking for? Here are some more things about myself: 1. I am 27yrs old. I am 5'7inches tall and average. 2. I work at for my late parent in their rubber company but no more after i recently lost them in an auto crash in the state. (Hard working Lady.) but right now i am having some kind of problems. 3. I enjoy swimming, video games, listening to music, sometimes I cook, relaxing, hanging out, no friends, going to the mall& movies, going to fun places and sporting events, recording music from my computer, and sometimes trying out bowling. 4. I go to church on Sundays. 5. I recently chatted with a guy on this Othersingles site for long,he sent me many of his pictures then he invited me to his country Nigeria,on getting there,i found out that he was not the guy on the picture and he wanted to rape me,so i had to run into a hotel,where i had to hide,right now i am owing the hotel and they won't let me leave here,please help me out because i don't want to die here. i will proof this to you by sending you the copy of my international passport and my driver's license and i promise to pay you back the money anytime soon when i get back to the state. I am a very fun lady ,I have a very good personality and I am trying to accomplish my goals in life. Please e-mail me back. I would like to talk to you. You can e-mail me through my original e-mail address cuterosewill@aol.com I would really like to talk to you. I hope to hear from you soon... Rosemary


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: