Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ElenaKiss removed, spammer

E-mail address smoki212@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello, please write me: vasilevao@gmail.com Hi there!!!! How are you doing? Today I saw your profile and you have very much liked me.... Ahhh, I have overlooked to be presented, my name is Olga, and I write you from far Russia.. And it is not simple so, I am very much interested in you... Now to me 29 years old, and till now I do not have partner in life, I am lonely in this life.... And it has very much bothered me... And consequently I have decided to write to you, something is possible to turn out at us... If to speak about my appearance, I would not tell, that I the model, but everyone speak, that I very beautiful... I have a harmonous body, and very beautiful eyes... I never was married, and I have no children... Yes, has overlooked to tell you, write on my personal address: vasilevao@gmail.com Ok, I with impatience shall wait for your letter... And please write about itself and send to me a photo... Olga. vasilevao@gmail.com

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: