Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, June 02, 2007

elena removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address unmarriedlady@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello!!! I looked through your profile and decided to write you. I hope that my message will make you glad!!! I think you won't be against our coomunication because it will be agreat opportunity to know each other. I really want to begin our acqaintance because I think that you are a fine person. It's my first experience communicating by Internet and I am very excited because I am afraid to make some mistakes. So don't pay attention at them, I ask you!!! I think that we can be close to each other by means of our letters. I really want to talk to you and to know about your life!!! I think that we must use this chance!!! Let's try!!! I hope hearing from you soon and I'd love it!!! You can write me on my address: jenstvennaja@mail.rujenstvennaja( at ) mail ( dot ) ru My name is Elena, but almost everybody call me Lena, so you can call me in the same way!!! Later I am going to tell you more about myself!!! Well, my new friend (I dare call you like this!!!), I wait for your reply!!!

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: