Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, June 30, 2007

joy_ewuoso removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address joy_ewuoso@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

hello, how are you doing today? hope every thing is going nice with you i'm Joy by name, i was looking at this site and saw your id, and like to say hi to you if you don't mind. i'm single woman , looking for honest and caring man i believe every single person in this world waits for love in their life. Some people say love didn't come to them but it was right in front of their eyes. Some people wait a lifetiime for true love, I should know, I'm still waiting for my true love. so if your really like knowing me please don't be shy to send me email on my yahoo email adress joy_ewuoso@yahoo.com, i will be looking forward to hear back from you. many thanks Joy


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: