Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, June 08, 2007

Olga.ru removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address jul-ph@mail.ru

Sample e-mail:

Hello! How your mood? Personally at me fine mood and I have decided to share it with whom. I saw yours profile and have decided to write to you. I do not know why, but it seems to me, you the interesting person and me will be pleasant to communicate with such nice the man. By the way, I have overlooked to be presented. My name is Olga. To me of 31 years. I live in Russia, in city which refers to Novocheboksarsk. Now I do not have man and I have decided, that it is necessary to arrange the private life. I do not know, you will answer me whether or not. But I shall hope, that tomorrow when I shall come about work I shall see your letter. I shall look forward. Have a good day. P.S. Please write to me directly at pupsik_1975@mail.ru

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: