Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, June 02, 2007

TessyLove removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address Tessy_Houston001@yahoo.co.uk

Sample e-mail:

Hello, How are you doing there and i went through some profiles at the site and now come across your;s,wish i see that is very nice ad i send i should mail you to as you as friend first,before anything again more then that,so mail me to tessy_houston001@yah­oo.co.uk and i will reply you more with my pics too and for what you ask that what am i looking for in life..... I am seeking true love in your hands and permit me to shear the love I have for you.I need a Man of understanding, a Man of faction and a well looking Man, a of integrity always happy Caring and loving Man that will not disappoint me in life. The Man that I can trust and care for in life time..hope to hear from you soon, TESSY....

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: