Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, June 18, 2007

Natalyalove removed, spammer

E-mail address natalyalove2007@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello my new friend! Certainly you of it will be, if we with you investigate each other small a particle better. Now I sit in front of the screen of the monitor, and I think, it to you to write. In all I do not know, simply there are no words. Such sensation, that me supports shyness or fear at the necessary level, can! Well, I shall tell a little about me directly. To me of 28 years! My weight of 54 kg. My growth of 166 centimeters! I live in Russia, in small city which is not present at all on a card, under name Yoshkar-Ola! If you are interested to study me, mine Send by e-mail: natalyalove2007@yahoo.com; but write to me only on mine E-mail because I cannot appear on this site any more. I with impatience shall wait for your very fast mutual letter!!! Natalya. P.S. Mine E-mail: natalyalove2007@yahoo.com
Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: