Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tanylovers removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address alenaria@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello the dear friend. I want to get acquainted with you and here therefore I have written for you because I liked your questionnaire, which. I have read through looking round. You ask me why, but I want to answer because looking on your structure, my heart spoke me that I want to get acquainted you the dear friend, and with anybody another the man. Though I also do not know your name, I all the same shall write to you, and I shall look forward to hearing. And that you have learned about me too I want to write to you briefly about yourself: My name is Tanya. To me of 30 years and I work in library. I have finished institute and have acted{arrived} to work in library where my grandfather worked earlier. This work very much was pleasant to me. As during free time from work I am engaged in some kinds of sports, namely I like to go to a gym where I do exercises which promote to restore a figure and, to most mine an improving kind of sports - yoga - she is very useful to those that restores all ideas and gives very good and cheerful mood for all day of work. Here I have told about myself a little but if the dear friend is small part of my life like you you can to write on my electronic address- tanyaharmonousbody (AT) rambler (DOT) ru

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: