Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, June 07, 2007

laarni01 removed, scammer

Uses email address laarni_e01@yahoo.com.ph

Sample email:

Hello, I am madam Laarni Ejercito Enriquez, a native of Philippine nationality,and a divorcee. I was once the most respected mistress of our President, Joseph Estrada, and during his tenure in office, I was been used as a courier to depositing his funds in Abroad, but due to the fracas I had with his wife, Madam Loi and her son, Jude, it causes a public Embarrassment and people came to know that I had been having an affair with the President. I would like to have a long lasting confidant Business relationship with you and entrusting my life time fortune into your possession, as now I am broken-hearted and needs someone to trust, without remembering my past and forsaken experiences from close confidants and family. I am under immigration security watch list and seriously monitored. All I wanted from you is to assist me make claims of funds I did deposited in the security company,$10.2 million Dollars, as this was the money that was supposed to be used by the President to acquire some properties in America,Europe and Asia. All I want from you, now is honesty and sincerity,i will give you 10% of the total sum and 5% will be for any expenses you made for this transaction,and if you know that you can handle this transation, Please do send me your phone fax number and all your details contact, so that i give you the security company contact.please do Reply via Email:laarni_e02@yahoo.com.ph Sincerely yours, Madam. Laarni.E. Enriquez


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: