Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, June 08, 2007

Olesik removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address neliaa@list.ru

Sample e-mail:

Hello! How are you? My name is Olena. I really liked your ad and I would be happy To get know you better. I will be glad to have such a friend as you are and may be more… I’d like to tell you a few words about myself, as I told, my name is Olena, i am 27. I live in Kiev, Ukraine. I graduate soon, i am future English translator. I am young and pretty lady. I have blonde hair, green eyes and nice figure. But I believe that appearance is far not the most important thing In relations. I hope you will be interested in me and our communication. Please, write me directly to my email address: o_27@list.ru When you reply to me, i will send you my photos. Hope you will like it! Please, write me soon. Bye, With a hope your new friend… Olena.

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: