Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

rose4real removed, scammer

e-mail address rosejohnsonpresent@yahoo.fr

Sample e-mail:

Dear one, My name is Rose Johnson from Abidjan Ivory Coast and I am 18yrs. I have an heritance fund of 10.5million Dollars from my Late father Mr Anthony Johnson, I need your assistance to get this funds invested in your country due to the political situation here in Ivory Coast. Please if you are available to be my partner and guardian, get back to me immediately for more details and proves. Thanks for your cooperation and may the lord bless you. Contact me with my private e-mail address at,(rose_j2007@yahoo.fr) and for any reason you can not be able to assit me on this transcation please contact me immediately for me to look another person thank. Sincerely yours, Rose.

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: