Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

prettymary01 removed, spammer

e-mail: peerlessms@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

We wait all these years to find someone who understands us, I thought, someone who accepts us as we are, someone with a wizard's power to melt stone to sunlight, who can bring us happiness in spite of trials,who can face our dragons in the night, who can transform us into the soul we choose to be. Just today I found that magical Someone,his face was awesome and beautiful so i decided to take my chance and sure hope for something good.i sure did like to get to know more about you thats if you dont mind...you get write back at me through my private mail ..gorgiousangel_mary@yahoo.com Mary

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: