Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lyudochka1978 removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address angel_t-x-o@list.ru

Sample e-mail

I shall tell to you a little about myself: My growth: 169 see. My weight: 55 kg. Hair long, blond. My color of eyes green. Speak, that eyes this mirror oppress the person. My age of 28 years. My birthday on July, 15 1978. I hope to you my eyes their color green will like. Your photo, has fascinated me especially yours to look. Your sight is spoken that you by the man with serious intentions and very courageous. I allow to you contact E-mail: lyudochka_petrova1978@yahoo.com I shall be very happy and grateful to you if you will answer me. I with impatience wait for your letter. Your friend Lyudmila! p.s. You charm, I shall repeat to you once again my contact E-mail: lyudochka_petrova1978@yahoo.com

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: