Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, June 03, 2007

marytonies removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address marytonies@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Am mary by name, and am 28 years old in this year. i went through your profile and pictures and find them very ,Cause you really thrilled me so much .An new to this site as well.. As of me am an intresting woman to be with fun loving and very erotic,understanding indeed, i like to handle a man with care and make him feel the real value of a woman , am sexually fetish and all that u just name it, i love kids and dream of having some in the future. I hope to find my dream man here on net.and i also need a serious relationship with a man thats honest and very reliable,a man thats going to love me for whom i am. Though i have suffered heart breaks and so am careful not to have it occur again.pls find a place in your heart to reply this mail even if you are not intrested in me at list you should let me by telling me in your reply. So i will like to tell you that age different it donest really bothered me cause i strongly believe thats just an ordinary numbers to me......... N.B: my private mail ad is (marytonies at yahoo.com) and this is my IM ID (marytonies) add me & send me yours and i will add you to my yahoo messenger so we can always chat life can also add you. till i hear back from you soonest... Am online now....Mary

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: