Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

sandren4u removed, scammer

e-mail: s_ni_u10@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

call me right now ok if interested to help me out +22509383061,j'attends Dear Friend, I know,my story will come to you as a surprise message.Anyway,i am the only daughter of late Mr Joseph Nicholas.My late father was a successful business man,based in ivory coast,before he died.He own a business called ( J&T Cocoa Company ).And he has sum of us$12.500.000.00 million dollars deposited in Coopec Bank Ci,with my name as the next of kin.But was killed by his blood brother,just because of ordinary landing properties.Infact,my story is a long story and you will not understand,until you call me up at +22509383061. Inshort,i am looking for foreign investor,who can help me out for the transfer and investment in his country.I swear,i am ready to offer 20% of this total us$12.500.000.00 to any oversea assistance,who bring out his time,to help me out for the transfer. Meanwhile,i have the deposit receipt with me and the photos of the total us$12.500.000.00 million dollars cash,my late father took in the bank,before deposited.Even,inside the photos,you will see the Coopec Bank staff,cross checking the us$12.500.000.00 million dollars cash.I will send to you for confirmation,but make sure you keep the bank deposit receipt and photos confidentia for security reason. Moreover,i want this transaction to be treated confidential and nobody should know about it,for safety reason.And i am soliciting for your urgent assistance.Mind you,i am planning to set up a real estate business and buying properties in your country.But want you to help me out for the investment in your country.Can you help me to establish a good and profitable business in your country? Inshort,feel free to call me at +22509383061 so that,i will give you more information about the funds.Or you can email me privately at ( sandrennicholas_0003@yahoo.com ) for more explaination.Note,this transaction is 100% risk free and legal,because my bank said,before the transfer take place to your nominated bank account,i will provide some legal documents from coted'ivoire high court and ministry of finance. Anyway,when you call me up at +22509383061,i will explain everything in full to you.Right now,quickly call me immediately at +22509383061 for more details.Waiting for your telephone call now so that,we can start this transfer immediately to your nominated bank account,but always remember,keep top secret and confidential for security reason. Thanks and take care. Best Regards Sandren Nicholas.



Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: