Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, June 21, 2007

lauralovefun removed, spammer

e-mail address laura_smith_love_fun@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

hello i am laura by name and i am 29 years of age ..i am from us ..., i am 5fit 5inches, i would like to tell you that honesty can make good things come to reality,i would like to tell you that am honest and very ready to love a man that will love me for who i am, i am very real to love and to be loved,if you love my profile i would like you to try and contack me let get to know and see what will happen ...so if you will like to contact me u can email me to laura_smith_love_fun@yahoo.com so i will be looking forward to here from u soon....bye for now....laura

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: