Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

seeking4truelove removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address: honestlywant2talk2@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello.. I'm Becky By Name,Am Totally single and Looking..I was searching Through Some Bunch of Profiles Suddenly I came Across Yours It Seems Very Nice To Me..I was Intrigue when I read Your Profile..I Hope you are doing Great Today and Your Day went as You have always wished...I'm Open Minded,Caring,Respective,Easy Going,Compassionate,Tender Loving,Affectionate ,Trust Worthy ,Honest and God Fearing..Am looking forward to meet an Intelligent, Honest ,Caring ,Faithful , loving Affectionate, loyal and understanding man. I was always told that beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder. Today, I can truely say if I was asked to define beauty i'd say it's you. I'm not refering to your physical beauty NO. The minute I saw your profile and go through it, It is as if God opened my soul, my spirit , my heart , my very essence of being, Just so I can truely comprehend the glory of your Inner beauty. I pray that my words are touching the depth of your heart Because Its the only way you will truely know and believe that we maybe Soulmates.....i would like us to get to know eachother better and see where this leads us too ..am single and looking for the right man to try anything with.... if you really believe in LOVE at First Sight, If you want to have a future with A woman who naturally knows your heart, then take my heart and let embark on a journey of bliss pleasure, companionship, friendship , growth, love, and beautiful Moments ..I would Like to Know more about you... also like to see some photos...you can send them to my email and chat with me on yahoo im honestlywant2talk2@yahoo.com add me and message me there hope to hear from you soon have a wonderful Evening... Becky.

Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: