Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, June 30, 2007

jackie12 removed, spammer

Uses e-mail address peerlesscherie4sweetie@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Hello Dear, I was just fooling around when i suddenly came accross your profile and believe me,i was totally swept off my feet. you are just stunning, can't stop looking at your profile and pics wishing you were looking for a soulmate just as i am looking for someone to love me for who i am. anyway if you dont mind, could you take time to tell me about you. though i dont get on this site all the time coz of my job, but i check my email everyday, so you could write me to my email peerlesscherie4sweetie@yahoo.com I'll talk to you later!! jackie.

your smiles brings out the best in you


Please click on "comments" to post more information.

0 comments: