Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

anddre removed, South African scammer






Uses e-mail address: drepaper@yahoo.com
Sample e-mail:
Hello Angel. If there were no words, no way to speak, I would still hear you. If there were no tears, no way to feel inside, I'd still feel for you. And even if the sun refused to shine, even if romance ran out of rhyme, you would still have my heart until the end of time. You're all I need my love,True love is what humanity needs to keep hope alive and to make life worth living."
The flame of our love will never die, for it burns through the stars for eternity." Could we stay right here 'til the end of time, 'til the earth stops turning? I'm gonna love you 'til the seas run dry, I've found the one I've waited for. So, what is love then? does it sing like the hymns of a thousand years, or is it just pop emotion? And if it ever was here and it left,Pls i will like you to contact me at my Yahoo chat room or in my mail okay.
here is my mail.... drepaper@yahoo.com
Thanks and Have a lovely day.
Anddre.
Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: