Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, November 24, 2006

johncute removed, Nigerian scammer







Sample e-mail:
Hello Are you sure you are not 25? I am not sure how you came up in my search - - your smile is so open and honest........ wishing so very much that you were in New York... how is it that I can find someone who is down to earth,,,,,,who loves the fine things in life... like a bonfire and a hammock rocking in the breeze,,,,and who also understands me...... anyway...goodluck - the man who wins your heart will be a lucky one...am new here and hopefully i will stop my search becos i found you...chatting more will be interesting my addy is smith_1190@yahoo.com . Please add me to your messenger.
John.

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.




Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: