Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, November 30, 2006

vanessagibson removed, Nigerian scammer

Life sometimes without a loved one is so Boring when loneliness is in heartand i beleive Passion is a real word from the heart and i belive so much in it because it involves so many feelings, while i found your profile which is so sweet and wonderful.I am someone who really enjoys laughter and smiles on a woman because thats the best make up she can ever put one that make her beautiful.I felt attracted to you and really like your profile due to the beautiful words on it even to this day, because your soul spoke to me through your eyes,words even when you didn't know it. It's the part of you, that you hold the secret to, that many don't see, and I want to dig deeper to get and find the real man and friend in you.
let me tell u a little about myself... i am african american, i live in cambridgeshire, i was never married, though i once had a fiancee named anthony and we were suppose to get married three weeks before he died, he was 42 years old..... he loved me with everything.
the most painful thing in my life is the day anthony died, that is last year, he suffered from cancer and since then i have not been able to get married or even share my heart with any other man... all i want is a man i can spend my life with and i feel the best i can do is to try from here so i will have someone to love ... i hope u get to like me as much as we get to talk...

vanessa

Uses e-mail address feelthiz4good@yahoo.com

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: