Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, November 17, 2006

laurenshrek removed, West African scammer


Sample e-mail:

Hi there, My name is Lauren. I am single never been married no kids, and i am seeking for a good and Honest man Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date. And I was looking through the profiles on here and I came across yours. I really liked what I read U sounds so nice to me and also a man to be with and I am interested in getting to know you better. And i will like you to check out my profile and let me know if you are interested too and i will be glad if you can reply me back to my private email lauren_shrek@yahoo.com or my hotmail adress laurenshrek01@hotmail.com. So i will look forward to hear from you soon ...Lauren


Uses e-mail address lauren_shriek@yahoo.com


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: