Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, November 17, 2006

tender777 removed, scammer


Sample e-mail:

I hope for long relations with you!I have considered your structure and have seen your picture, and I consider, that you approach me. I very much am in earnest to the choice. In a real life I was already disappointed in one man, here therefore I have decided to come on a site of acquaintances, I consider, that I should learn all over again the person through letters, trust in it, and already then it is possible to think of a meeting greater. I really feel, that at me with you long and long attitudes will turn out. You can write at once on mine email: sweet_strawberry753@yahoo.com. I with pleasure shall answer your questions and I shall set certainly them to you. I very much look forward to hearing from you to mine email.


Uses e-mail address sweet_strawberry753@yahoo.com


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: