Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Zhanna1978 removed, Russian scammer




Uses e-mail address: FunnyWomen@gmail.com


Sample e-mail:

I liked yours profile and I have wanted to write to you... I looked through your Profile before. But I had no opportunity to write to you then. Now I was registered and I can make it! I do not know from what it is necessary to begin my letter. But I think that I need to tell more about myself...
My name is Zhanna and me of 28 years... I live in Russia and it is very a pity to me that I had to write here other country. When I was registered I could not fill the form correctly. And now I do not know as it to change... I live in small city in the center of our country. The name of my city Kirov, it is capital of the Kirov republic... I live one and very much I wish to get acquainted with good and really understanding the man. I would require the person which could understand me and was fair with me... Recently I had not developed relations and after that I have decided to not test success again. The most important in the man is his honour! And I would like to have such the man. Which not begins to run for each girl, and will realize that that he makes! I would would like that this person was more skilled and knew that the girl wants... And always could help me when to me difficultly... Certainly I do not arise to you in the wife.... :-) But you are very interesting to me. And I hope that we can learn each other better! I am confident that if we can make it at us there will be a lot of an interesting dialogue. I very much would like to learn you better as for me it not only the opportunity to understand the person from other country and the person which has absolutely other culture, but also to have an opportunity find the new friend with which I can to begin more serious relations!!!
If you wish learn about me more you can to write to me on this site or on mine E-Mail: funnyzhanna@gmail.com... If you can write to me on Email I shall send you of more photo. As to place my photos on this site very difficultly for me... If to you I will be not difficult very much wished to see other your photos. I very much would like them to see!!!!
I think that this all! I shall wait for your letter with big impatience! To in total you good! Good luck!!!
Zhanna


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: