Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

vickc67 removed, Nigerian scammer



I am a 28 year-old who takes care of herself. I look a little younger than 28. I take pride in my appearance. I would really want someone who feels the same way. I am ambitious and I take great pride in my career and education. I am family oriented. I do not have any children, which was not by choice, but I am happy and fulfilled in working with children and spoiling my godson. I would like to meet a man who is mature and has a sense of humor. I feel great when someone can make me laugh. He should be confident and financially responsible. I like attractive men, inside and out. I would like someone who likes to travel and experience many activities. I would like that my match understand and be patient, not rude or foul mouthed. I have a lot to offer, love, respect, honesty and stablity. I would like to have the same. I like well groomed men with lot's of energy so we can have the best of times ever! I do want a man who is romantic and who will treat me as a lady. Manners Please! All my pictures are recent, just different hair styles. If your thinking of just being "bed buddies," please do not reply. I am looking for that special man to get to know and have a friendship and if all goes well, have a relationship with. I play no games and I am very honest. If you have a wife or girlfriend, I'm not the one for you. So if you are serious in finding a potential "match", let's comunicate.via email Email address..vickyc676@yahoo.com

Uses e-mail address vickyc676@yahoo.com

The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: