Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 18, 2006

rosefemi11 removed, West African scammer


Sample e-mail:

Hello i really apprecaite and love your profile and would love to know you better too,am single and looking for soulmate hope u the one and i think you are worth been mylove if you won't hurt me and play no games with my heart.but i think we could talk,i would love to be with the man i love and if you would be mylover one i would do just anything for you honey.but one thing i am scared of getting hurt,please kindly send me a reply to my mail box or kindly add me with ur yahoomessanger tinywolfxx@hotmail.com or roselin_sexy@yahoo.com and we can see where this goes.thank you once again..Rose


Uses e-mail address david_single_male@yahoo.com


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: