Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, November 16, 2006

steveyzone removed, West African scammer


Sample e-mail:

HiAm Steve Jean from Oregon US, am 46years Widower. Am going through some Profile now and i saw you, not just that i saw you but i also see that you are Beautiful, so i will be honour if i could get respond to my mail. Am a good man i promise that you will never regret to have know me. My IM is steveyzone@yahoo.com and i also have MSN, so you can get back to me soon and let chat.
I will be looking forward to read from you soonOne more thing, never look at the distance cos am ready to relocate to anywhere i find love, it been three years of lonelness and as we all know loneliness is a sickness i want to be in love again.
Am waiting.................I bet You are a Queen!!!!


Uses e-mail address stevejean80@aol.com


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: