Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ussweet16 removed, Nigerian scammer

Sample e-mail:
ritabaku@myway.comMessage: ritabaku@myway.comNice to meet you, how is everything ,hope all is wellwith you. My name is Mrs.Rita Baku, I found yourcontact after reading your profile I picked interestto contact you.
I've something very important which I would love toshare with you, but not in a public site likethis,therefore, would advise you to kindly write meback on:(ritabaku@myway.com) so that I'll give youdetails.
Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation,
Yours,Rita


Uses e-mail address ritabaku3@yahoo.co.uk

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

also uses "ritabaku14@yahoo.co.uk" email address. Pretty sure it's the same scammer.