Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

jmsloves45yme removed, UAE scammer



Uses e-mail address: jmsloves45yme@yahoo.com


Sample e-mail:

Hello i am searching through a dating site where i found your profile which is more creative and sound alright to me .................so for that i decided to show an intrest in you by mailing you,so if you are intrested in me you can mail me back my picture is in my profile so if you really have an intrest in me mail me back and we can see what will happen next....................... thanks ....I will like you to add me to my instant messenger so that we can chat there i have 2 defrent instant messenger, ou can add me up so that we get to no more about each other..........jmsloves45yme@yahoo.com,or jamesloves00g@hotmail.com. Hope to here from you. JamesI have a picture, on this homepage ( http://profiles.yahoo.com/jmsloves45yme) .. u can check it out


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: