Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, November 13, 2006

posting scammers e-mail addresses

I've decided to go back to posting scammers on this blog. I'll be posting the e-mail addresses in bunches; as I clear them out a coupl,e times a day. I'll noi longer post their photos since the photos are rarely (if ever) of the scammer, but stolen from other sites. I'll post the contents of the e-mails they send it they send any. This allows people to google on emails from scammers on other sites to see if they have been posted here.

This is my criteria for posting someone on my scammer list

  1. They lie about their location, especially if they are posting from Nigeria, Russia, Ukraine, West Africa or UAE and say they are from another country.
  2. Post a photo that is obviously a super model.
  3. Sign in from mulitple countries in the same day.
  4. They have confirmed that the e-mail address they are using is theirs or they have hacked someone's e-mail acct. I do not post an e-mail address unless they have gone through the confirmation process.

I know this list has become usefull and I appreciate everyone using the comments section to inform others of scams.


0 comments: