Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

thomazlins removed, South African scammer




























Uses email address: thomazlins12@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:
Life is sweet when you meet someone that makes you happyin life
Dear,my name is Dave T, i'm writing you this few words to know if is possible for me to be your friend ?if so tell me a little about yourself and the kind of person you arealso let me know what you like from a friend so i dont make mistake.i dont want to talk more about your beauty cos many people have told you thatyou are beautiful. but i will still be honest you are GOOD LOOKINGplease here is my yahoo. idthomazloan, feel free to add me to you list.
thomazloan@yahoo.it
thanks


Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: